Effective as of January 1, 2020.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give us. Personal information you may provide through the Service or otherwise communicate to us includes:
- Contact information. We collect your contact details (such as your name, email and mailing addresses, phone number and professional title), and information about your company when you provide it to us through the Service or otherwise.
- Correspondence. We may collect information about you that you provide when you request information from us or otherwise correspond with us.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED.
- Servers and log files. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may automatically record and store in log files certain information about how you use the Service and the computers or devices you use to access the Service, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, device and browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, the pages or features of the Service that you browse and the time you spend on those pages or features, the frequency with which you use the Service, the links that you click on or use and other statistics.
- Pixel Tags. Pixel tags (also referred to as clear gifs, web beacons, or web bugs) are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly in web pages and email messages. We use pixel tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions, and the device you use to read emails.
- Third-Party Advertising. We may work with advertising networks and other third-parties advertising partners to display, manage and measure the effectiveness of advertising on our Service or our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may place cookies and similar technologies on our Service and unaffiliated websites to collect information about how you use them over time, serve advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your browsing activities and interests, and determine the effectiveness of these advertisements. Some of these third parties may participate in programs that let you opt out of targeted advertising from their members, such as the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative.
- Do Not Track. Some web browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To operate the Service. We use your personal information:
- to provide and operate the Service and our business;
- to provide technical support and communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service; and
- to respond to your requests, questions and feedback related to the Service.
For research and development. We analyze use of the Service to study trends and users’ movements around the Service, gather demographic information about our user base, improve the Service and develop new products and services.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may send you promotions, newsletters or other marketing communications, but you may opt out of receiving them as described in the Opt out of marketing section below.
To create anonymous data. We may create aggregated and other anonymous data from our users’ information. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to understand and improve the Service, promote our business and for other lawful business purposes.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information and share it with government officials, law enforcement or private parties, as we believe appropriate to:
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity;
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas; or requests from government authorities; and
- where permitted by law in connection with a legal investigation.
We may analyze your information manually and with automated systems, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, to improve the Service and facilitate the other purposes described above.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals as needed for them to provide us with services that help us provide the Service or support our business activities (such as website analytics, email delivery, marketing/advertising, IT providers, technical support, and legal and other professional advice).
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business deal (or potential business deal) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Your profile information. If you have a Service account, you can access and update your profile information in your account profile.
Opt out of marketing. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing emails.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Third party sites and services. The Service may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, applications or services, and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.
Security practices. We employ various organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Use of Service by visitors outside of the United States. Optomate is headquartered in India. Any information we obtain about you in connection with your use of the Service may be processed and stored in, and subject to the laws of, India or other countries. Privacy laws in the locations where we process and store your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country.
Children. The Service is not directed at, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy to:
The Workshore Technologies Pvt. Ltd
10 Rathod Kutir, M.G Road, Kandivali W,
Mumbai, INDIA 400067